Misirlou (Acapella) Misirlou (Acapella)

wicked

hahaha i love pulp fiction and HATE black eyed peas so by putting the original i love you :d

FolegAlmighty responds:

I feel you, my brother.

The Matrix DNB The Matrix DNB

dnb rocks

i like this track a lot, and your remixd it quite good i have to say cuz dnb rocks like hell!!!
keep up the work

Cigarettes and Bandages Cigarettes and Bandages

nice one

this song was pretty good, a little depressing but still it is goth genre so thats allright, but i don't know how this is a song for someone you love... but still nice work, i like the background music a lot

AMazing Clapp AMazing Clapp

bad

sorry it was a great try but it has no fiversity , maby u cud add some bass like hip-hop music, and try to work out your music more, add more special thingy's

Severed a Jazilluper Severed a Jazilluper

jazzzzzzyyyy

hey dude i'm from belgium and play the piano myself (beginner) and i got to agree that a real acoustic piano sounds FUCKING great, and your stuff rocks like the stones in hell.
and yea this woul'd realy hit the acid-jazz scene in belgium but i don't think they woul'd love it this mutch. this is just great chill jazz and thats the way I love it.
keep on playing...
the belgium m*therf*cker

margarine responds:

hehe
I may record something on a real piano at uni sometime. It just means lugging a lot of recording kit up with me, which is a nuisance.
Thanks for the 10 you belgian mofo!

Age of Empires II A.O.K. 2 Age of Empires II A.O.K. 2

aoe roewls

just great i gotto say that a AOE music remix had never crossed my mind:-) but i did love to like select units and buildings in the game in a sort of order so that i create a song myself,i amuse me with the freaking sounds(i'm not to weird am i)
but this is realy great and i already set it on my i-pod so i can relax and rethink the things i did on AOEII
thx for making my life greater and better as it already was :-)

Urban Color Urban Color

hmmm smooth jazzzzzzz

great music, great jazz. i woul'd realy love this to play when i'm havin some pussy at my place ;-) just great music thats all.

No1r responds:

lol :) thanks man. never played with some pussy ;)